A campaign is the perfect email for a one-off send to your audience or a segment of your audience.
Newsletters, investor updates, product updates, and user feedback requests are all great use cases for a Campaign.
To send a campaign:
- Hit “Create” in the top right corner of your Loops dashboard
- Select “Campaign” in the popup module
- Enter subject line, preview text and content of email
- Select your audience segment
- Schedule the email to send later or send it immediately
A Loop is an email that is triggered by an event, contact being added to your audience or a contact property update.
Welcome emails, user onboarding sequences and user check-ins are all great use cases for a Loop.
For more information on sending your first Loop, visit this guide.
A Transactional email is an automated message that is triggered by a specific contact action.
Password resets, purchase or upgrade confirmations, shipping information or account cancellation emails are all great use cases for a Transactional email.
For more information on sending your first Transactional messages, visit this guide.