Loops currently supports being a destination for Census data. This means that you can send data from Census to Loops.
We support syncing data via
userId or via
- Within the Census app, go to Destinations and click New Destination.
- Select Custom Destination API.
- You will be prompted to enter a Name, API Url, and Auth Token. Note that the API Url will be different depending on whether you want to trigger Loops or not.
Field Value If Triggering Loops Value If Not Triggering Loops Name Label for the destination Label for the destination API Url
Auth Token Your auth token (How to generate your API token) Your auth token (How to generate your API token)
- Click Connect and test out your destination.
- Loops will now be available as a destination in Census. Congrats!